Enhance the beauty of your outdoor garden by growing a long lasting and attractive Abuli plant.
|1||Abuli, Firecracker Flower – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Firecracker is an erect, evergreen sub shrub in Acanthaceae family. Wavy margined leaves and fan shaped compact flowers are very decorative. Flowers have 3 to 5 asymmetrical petals. They grow from four sided stalked small spikes and have a tube like stalk.
|Plant Height||18 inch (46 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||Firecracker flower, Crossandra plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 feet|
|Bloom Time||Throughout the year|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.